Notice: this event has taken place on June 30, 2022 00:00:00. You can no longer sign-up for this event.
INNOVATE, Quest & Quote competition: The most innovative student of the Netherlands (NL & ENG)
00:00:00 - 23:59:00
INNOVATE, Quest and Quote are looking for the most innovative student of the Netherlands!
Are you a student and do you have an idea or innovation that will make the world a little more sustainable, healthier, fairer or just a little more beautiful? Then register for The Most Innovative Student of the Netherlands before June 30th!
The 9 finalists receive an intensive bootcamp to boost your idea or innovation. The ultimate price to win is a fully paid trip to Silicon Valley and a spot in the most popular science magazine of the Netherlands: Quest!
You can join this competition if you:
- Want to make a positive impact on the world
- Have an idea or innovation that can make the world a little better
- Are studying at a Dutch educational institution or if you will graduate in 2022. If you’re not from the Netherlands but you study here then you can also participate!
- Want to invest time and energy in further developing your idea or innovation
- Are the creator or in the lead of the idea or innovation
- Are working on your idea or innovation during or immediately after your studies
Are you curious about the planning? Check it out below:
- Until June 30th: Sign up!
- July 4th – July 9th: Vote for your favourite initiative for one week. The 2 ideas or innovations with the most votes will qualify for the big finale on October 13th. Also 7 other ideas or innovations will be chosen by a selection committee based on potential impact. The finalists will be announced around July 18th.
- September 5th – September 9th: Bootcamp. The 9 finalists will attend a week of exclusive workshops and will be coached by the best companies and professionals!
- October 13th: The big finale! The 9 finalists will pitch their concept in front of a jury. The winner receives a fully paid trip to Silicon Valley to receive further coaching and to look for investors/ other partners. The winner also gets a spot in the most popular science magazine of the Netherlands: Quest!
- After the big finale: Ready to make an impact on the world! The winner will receive further guidance to ensure that their idea or innovation can grow into a fully-fledged project or business.